My Ex-gf just texted me?

My ex just texted me saying she was thinking of me today and some other stuff. It's been about 5 days since we broke up, and I broke up with her and don't want to be in a relationship right now. Should I text her back or nah?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• No, leave her alone to finish getting over you. Otherwise you're ripping off a scab. Why did you have a girlfriend if you didn't want a relationship? Cart before the horse.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have alredy answered your own question i think
    "I broke up with her and don't want to be in a relationship right now"

I would say no to texting back unless it is to reafirm that your no longer want a relationship with her, and want osme space. any thing more could just end up complicating things when you are this freshly broken up.

If nothing else it will give you the time you need to eveluate you feelings better to see if this cource of action is what you really want.
    where as if your texting her back and fourth you won't be thinking as clearly.