Does no contact make guys panic?

Just wondering, What are you guys thinking when we stop talking to you?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• If the guy is confident he will probably just move on to the next one and if the guy isn't very confident like me he will probably think its because he wasn't good enough for you and probably either stop talking to you because he thinks you want nothing to do with him or he will try to keep talking to you because he is afraid to lose you.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, All Guys Are Different, Some Guys Go Deep In Emotions & Feel Sad For Days, Weeks, Maybe Months RARELY Years, Some Guys Think About The Girl & Wonder Whats Going On But Just Leave It At That & Continue With Their Life, & Finally You Have Guys Who Have Little Or NO Emotions At All & Live Life As If They didn't Just Get Out Of A Relationship...

• Absolutely 9 times out of 10 yes, though it does depends on the circomstance that lead to the no contact, and if they guy is really in to you or not, if he is then yup his alarm bells ringing.

• !00% sure his feelings are genuine. Long term n stuff. He lies too much, no trust., I broke it off. Thanks for the insight.

• Your welcome and if i may that is deifnatly a wise chose, huggz and good luck in the future! :)

• yourself as well

• I'm 57, but i too have dealt with this over the years. My usual thought... whew, now i have time to find a better looking bitch.

• You'd better hurry pushing 60 :)

• Yeah well i failed to say that at my age 'better looking' means anyone who still has their own teeth.

• Yeah it bothers us but the biggest difference is if a guy is not very confident, he will dwell on it. A man who is on the other hand will notice the game you're playing and just drop you like a bad habit. They don't have time to chase

• If she won't talk, I assume she can't because she has a penis in her mouth.

• Charming

• I'm not charming, but I am clever. You'd be surprised how often most women conflate the two.

• It can, if he still has feelings for you.

But if he doesn't, he's just going to be happy that you're not bothering him anymore.

What Girls Said 0