Guys help a girl out here. I want to make him second guess himself?

How to make a man realize he effed up? .
Updates:
He keeps telling white lies. I told him that had to be the last time then BOOM a big lie. Even after i gave him the opportunity to clear the air. Now he is hurling insults at me since I broke up with him. No trust, no love. I want him to self reflect

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Stop Giving Him Chances, & Stop Going Back To Him, Set Your Emotions Aside & Realize He Is A Liar, He Is Not Good For You, Make The Decision To Leave Him With Your Head & Not Your Heart. Dont Settle For Less, Find A Man That Will Treat You Right, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you mama. I have no positive female influences in my life and sometimes I need a women to help me out. That's really helpful

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Thats easy. Tell him woman dont like guys that are insecure. He obviously isn't secure if he feels the need to lie about B. S. thats completely unnecessary. He will have this problem over and over until he stops this crap.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Seems fairly obvious.

• What'd he do?

0|0
    0|0
    • He keeps telling white lies. I told him that had to be the last time then BOOM a big lie. Even after i gave him the opportunity to clear the air. Now he is hurling insults at me since I broke up with him. No trust, no love. I want him to self reflect

• Quick concept for you, can you trust a guy with lies? Can you trust him that when he does he won't hurt you with them? This guy set up a savings account in secret from his girlfriend and was putting a lot of money into it. She found out about it, flipped and broke up with him. The money was for an engagement ring and so without a need for it he spent in on some Halo armor. At the time that costed 3k to buy and he was still saving for the ring. See what I mean by trust him enough to let him lie?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes