Guys help a girl out here. I want to make him second guess himself?

How to make a man realize he effed up? .
He keeps telling white lies. I told him that had to be the last time then BOOM a big lie. Even after i gave him the opportunity to clear the air. Now he is hurling insults at me since I broke up with him. No trust, no love. I want him to self reflect

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Stop Giving Him Chances, & Stop Going Back To Him, Set Your Emotions Aside & Realize He Is A Liar, He Is Not Good For You, Make The Decision To Leave Him With Your Head & Not Your Heart. Dont Settle For Less, Find A Man That Will Treat You Right, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

• Thank you mama. I have no positive female influences in my life and sometimes I need a women to help me out. That's really helpful