After 2 month of no contact ex girlfriend says happy Birthday and she is thinking about me. Meaning?

Hello girls and Guys, i think like Million People asked The question but i would know if there is still hope in this Case. i broke up with my girlfriend two months ago so i had no contact with her but she Said happy Birthday to me few days ago it was like : "happy Birthday wish you only the best and you Should know im thinking about you." So she dumped me we were together for 5 years. Should i contact her and ask her for meet up and try to be Friends First? Or something or Should like hold the pace down?
Do i have any Chance to win her back?

And by the way In the 2 months i made some steps and changed my lifestyle Working out and eating Healthy i socialize a Lot more.. I did that for me to feel better. I am Lot happier now but something is still missing..

Any help and suggestions are welcome
She dumped me because our relationship didn't Moved forward anymore and i didn't paid her enough attention anymore and that she thought i betrayed her.. And i didnt...

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should start off slow, start talking a little first. Don't just rush back into a relTinship

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, If You Want To Be Friends Then Tell Her Flat Out How You Feel, Communication Is Key, She May Feel The Same But Take Things Slow, Dont Rush It...