I was moving on and I felt better, but now I've relapsed and I miss him and can't stop crying. What's wrong with me?

I cut off this guy I was seeing because he was giving me mixed signals and leading me on. I was upfront with him before I cut him off and told him that I liked him but he said he didn't know what he wanted and didn't know how he felt about me. I just took that as "I don't like you". I think after 2 years he should know how he feels right? He would lead me on by hinting at us being together and saying all kinds of things. He was always chasing after me, calling every single day, txting, wanting to know where i am what I am doing all the time. I thought he really liked me too but turns out he doesn't.

It's been 4 months since we spoke. I thought I was okay, but for some reason the past week has gotten really rough. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because all the guys I met in the past 4 months were jerks. I don't know.. but now I miss him more than ever. I can't stop crying I can't stop thinking about him.

How come I was fine before and now I'm not fine? I also had a dream about him last week where he was telling me that he's in love with me, could that have triggered how I feel? I mean it was just a stupid dream. I just miss him so much now and I don't know wtf is wrong with me why I would miss him 4 months later when I shoudl be over him :(

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, The Mind Is A Powerful Thing, Something Triggered Your Brain To Think About Him & Your Emotions Flooded Out, Getting COMPLETELY Over Somebody Can Be A Difficult Task, & It Can Possibly Take A Long Time. All You Can Do Is Continue Living Your Life As You Were, Occupy Yourself With Something You Like To Do, Stay Positive, Stay Strong & Keep Your Head Held High...

• Thanks. He sent me a text message last week by accident so maybe that's what triggered it. I don't know if it was an accident or not it seemed like he was just trying to make me jealous cus it was about another girl.

Trying really hard to stay strong & positive. just so difficult. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a hobby to get over him. Block his number. He's just playing mind games.