Just Wanting to Vent?

So, my boyfriend and I lived together for a year and three months and just recently broke up. Break ups suck, plain and simple. The saying you date one person and leave another is very much true. We kept having major fights, most of which involved the fact that he NEVER wanted to have sex, until finally one day it imploded and he asked me for a "break." I took a week and stayed at a friends house wringing my hands wondering what the outcome would be until one night we met up and he officially broke up with me. He requested that we stay "friends" (whatever the hell that means) and I did everything he requested to make this seperation clean. We made plans for me to move, I let him know the time, who would be helping me (he wanted very much to know this stating he wanted to know who would be in his house so I told him who), etc. The night before the move I go to a concert and post pics on Facebook (hes no longer my friend on there) and get a message saying Hope you're having fun tonight, remember I will be gone between this time and that time so make sure all your stuff is gone, I didn't respond. Then the actual day of the move, I get everything out and taken care of in 40 minutes! That night I get four texts from him I apparently missed saying "Where's that decorative plate my brother bought me? I know it was on the ledge, I took pictures before you moved so I would know what was missing, what else did you take I want it back!" I called him and told him where the plate was, that it had Halloween candy in it still and had been in that spot since october, that it had never been on the ledge. Wow. And on top of that, my best friend calls me saying he text her husband the same night he accussed me of stealing from him asking if he helped me move, I already told him who helped me move, why was he digging? I was curious to see if he had deleted the pics of him and I so for the first time I went to his page to find, HE'S BLOCKED ME. I thought he wanted to be friends?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Is High In His Emotions. He Wants To Be Friends But Probably Upset Cause Your Not Begging For Him. Just Ignore Him & Move On, Dont Try To Reconcile Cause He Is Acting Childish...

• I've taken your advice and ignored him... been a week with no contact and I miss the guy. What if I do want to reconcile? Any advice on that?