Should I talk to her?

Ok so me and my ex haven't talked for about a month now, we pass by each other everyday though. Last Thursday she was waving both hands to me from across the street and shouted my name but I ignored her. We usually see each other at around 4:30 Mon to thurs. If she tries to get my attention today should I talk to her? I still love her but I don't want to give the the idea that i'd come back to her easy.

• Yes
  • No
by the way Technically we broke up about a year and a half ago, we just occasionally see each other.

11

What Girls Said 1

• thats really low of you to want her to hurt before you accept her back. if you like her still and she likes you, why play the games? why go through that emotional hurt and turmoil (from both parties)?

• I'm not trying to hurt her by ignoring her, I just am not sure if she is taking how I feel seriously. Maybe ignoring her she'll understand but idk...

• she won't know how you "feel seriously" if you are ignoring her. i would suggest the "being a kind gentleman" approach rather

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Can Talk To Her (If You Know You Can Keep Your Feelings Back) Just Take It Slow. Dont Allow Her To Trick You Into Coming Back, If Not Then Continue Ignoring Her...