Breaks up with me and gets with someone else?

I'm so hurt. I was seeing a guy and one night he tells me he loves me and that I'm the best thing that has ever happened to him and then the next day he breaks up with me. He said he can't be in a relationship because he needs to figure his life out. So, I leave and pretty much avoid any contact. Two weeks later he is in a new relationship. Why would he do this to me?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's an immature little kid just playing around with you ms. Remember anyone can tell anyone the they love you... not just anyone can back it up. Be careful ms, things are not what they seem to be at certain times.

• agree

• I'm confused as to why he jumped into a new relationship so fast after ours though

Most Helpful Girl

• He's playing games and it shows a lot about his character or lack of
    Not only is he being inconsiderate of you but he's toying with someone else to get back at you.
    Please leave him out of your future.

• Do you think he's with this new girl to bug me? I def won't get back with him. Nor will I talk to him.

• I'm pretty sure that's all it is. Don't play into his game. Cut him off and treat him like air. He'll feel like such a dumb ass knowing it backfired