Should I contact him or let him go?

Just warning you but this is really long lol... But hey if you do read all of this and have any advice to offer... I'm alllll earssss, or eyes..
https://freetexthost.com/gs0degxds4
Also, if I do get enough courage to contact him, what should I even say?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Silverware, contact him. That said I also agree with Anonymous, I am currently dealing with a situation really similar to this where a girl I feel pushed me away despite given all the signs she wanted me and at times playing REALLY bad hard to get; it NEVER works.

I say definitely contact him since you pushed him away and say you would still like to meet him and take things past friendship.

Most Helpful Girl

• CONTACT HIM!!! You'll stress out way too much wondering
    "what if?" . And stop being scared. You clearly like him and he clearly likes you. He's just sick of u giving him the cold shoulder all the time.