Should I contact him or let him go?

Just warning you but this is really long lol... But hey if you do read all of this and have any advice to offer... I'm alllll earssss, or eyes..
https://freetexthost.com/gs0degxds4
Also, if I do get enough courage to contact him, what should I even say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with Silverware, contact him. That said I also agree with Anonymous, I am currently dealing with a situation really similar to this where a girl I feel pushed me away despite given all the signs she wanted me and at times playing REALLY bad hard to get; it NEVER works.

I say definitely contact him since you pushed him away and say you would still like to meet him and take things past friendship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• CONTACT HIM!!! You'll stress out way too much wondering
    "what if?" . And stop being scared. You clearly like him and he clearly likes you. He's just sick of u giving him the cold shoulder all the time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Its Clearly Eating You Up & iThink You Should Reach Out To Him & Tell Him How You Feel, Communication Is Key, Long Term Relationships Are Tough & Im Not Telling You To Try & Get Back With Him Just Express Your Feelings & Get Them Off Your Chest, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you sure don't know how to play hard to get. Let him go and see

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes