Help... The guy I love has asked for a break after an argument I m left confused and upset and I don't know what to do... Please help?

I'm so upset and need advice. I've been in a whirlwind romance with my boyfriend for 3 months its all gone really fast because since meeting each other we have been inseperable and together every day. We do everything together and he has even moved into my house and we have told each other we love each other and say it all the time. The relationship has been perfect we can't get enough of each other.
On Sunday we shopped and bought food to make dinner then he tells me he is going out with a friend to watch the football and will be home at 8pm and for me to cook for him then as I'd offered. Anyway he went out and came home at 4 am. I text him at 11pm to say that I hate ignorant people and that I am fuming that he wouldn't have just message me to say he wasn't coming back so I didn't go to all the effort to cook and he didn't get this till he got home as his battery had died. When he first came in hewas apologizing but as soon as he read my message his mood changed entirely. he was obviously really drunk as well. Anyway I went to a funera today and came back to find him gone. He left without a coat a phone charger or any of his things and I text him to ask if he had fallen out with me and he replied 'no' then an hour later he text me this Hannah I'm at my auntys in stoke !! I need some space cos I can't be told what to do love xx iv jus come out ov a shit relationship an can't put myself frew that again serious darlin xx il bel ya wen I come bk x'
I'mso upset I can't sleep I love him so much I tried to message him and I apologized and tried to call but he's ignoring me I love him so much I don't know what to do... Please give me advice on his actions and what to do I feel broken :(

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing - he's not ready for a relationship, one where he acts like an adult and considers his partners point of view before doing something like staying out all night.

When you rightly pointed out that was a shitty thing to do, he got overly defensive, tried to compare it to YOU telling him what to do and how to live his life (which it wasn't) and did a runner.

He doesn't want a serious relationship, and he figures some distance now will make things cool off between you so it won't be as serious when he returns.

What Guys Said 4

• He was wrong to not text you about being late and all. You were wrong to lash out without knowing the circumstances. When things cool down, it will be time for the two of you to talk. A relationship without respect is not a relationship.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, This Guy Is Terrible, A Death Is No Excuse To Ask For Space From Your Significant Other, If Anything You Would Seek Comfort From Them, He Used That As An Excuse To Leave The Relationship. Look, Something Happened The Night He Went Out & He Came To The Realization That He Doesn't Want To Be In A Relationship Anymore, Dont Beg & Plead For Him Back, He Will Not Take You Back But Only Avoid You Even More, Its Gonna Be Hard But Its Need To Be Done, Cut All Contact & Permanently Walk Away From This Relationship, If He Tries To Come Back, Ignore Him & Remember He didn't Take YOUR Feelings Into Consideration, Remember He Left You In The Dark By Yourself, Set Your Emotion Aside & Realize This Guy Is Not Right For You, Stay Positive & Stay Strong...

• Wow... I would have left to. You just smothered him really bad. You went from being his comfortable zone to the one who gets pissed when he comes home from being with friends. Obviously he doesn't do it all the time. And as you have seen he apologized for it. But you called him a name and got nasty with him. If I was him, I wouldn't be coming back. You just took the foundation of all relationships (trust and comfort) and damaged it. If you really want him, you'll have to work on that.

• You moved way too fast. That is the only advice I can give right now.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you both are lovers that are getting use to each other. And I dont think you blew up to fast I think you both did. For him to leave that quick and you to get mad at him that quick is normal early on in the relationship. It gradually fizzles and you will laugh about with your false teeth. Stop being heart broken you didn't do anything wrong, and neither is he. Let everything cool down by making yourself feel sexy, go get your nails done, or hair or something fun that you enjoy. In the mean time you can pretty the place up for when he returns and focus your efforts on making sure your happiness is not solely dependent on his presence. Next time he goes you would hardly break a sweat. Showing your life continues regardless of his, will make him pick up his slack even if it takes a century. Be patient and when your super mad pray, take a run, cook yourself dinner and settle down to a fun hobby of yours (because your a confident woman that knows her man will be home later).

• I think what you both did was wrong. You shouldn't have texted him that and he could have asked to barrow his friends phone just to let you know he was going to be that late. There was no communication which causes the problem. If there was, he could have ate with his friend and you could have had a free night to do whatever you wanted to do.