I need good suggestions please?

Hey, ok let me start my story, this was in 2009 when I was in my first year in college, I made few friends and we had a group of 5 in which he was one of my good friend but initially I had this thing for him. I felt weird around him I was seeking his attention and ****. There was one more guy in our class who liked and was madly in love with me. Now everybody that I like someone from our friends, let's name him zac I was in love with zac. When he came to knew about my feelings towards him, he also initiated and opened up to me. One day he confessed me that he has started liking me But by the time things kept on becoming wrong because actually had a big ego problem and the guy who was in love with me kept on manipulating me and I was been told by my friends not to think of actually and to date this guy because is a type of a guy who keeps things to himself by at that time I was stupid and I was 19. I was vulnerable when that guy kept on creating diff I started to detach myself from zac. And dated that guy. Let's name him Allan (the one who loved me). But our relation did not last much because of ******* friends. Post breakup zac and Allan was best friends now. It's been 6 years I dated 2 guys after that but I haven't felt the way I did about zac. Whenever he is in town I just go and search him and was wish to see him, what should I do? I cannot keep him out of my mind. I just run behind him and text him on occasions wishing each others birthday and **** we just talk twices i We just talk twice in a year and that's it. I tried to tell him about my feelings but he is just not interested. Guys m in a very big mental problem I go through I just around his house watch his car get happy and go home I keep on hearing songs which reminds me of him. He is that person in. My life that at any stage of my life of he comes to me I would leave every god damn thing for him and would just go with him. Sometimes I get sleepless and think about him I cry for him I become depressed

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Why The Phuck Did You Use Stars To Edit Your Words Out, In Case You didn't Know You Can Use Explicit Language, How Old Are You? But Off That, Maybe Im Stupid Cause This Story Is Confusing, Tell The Guy How You Feel, If You Want Him To Know Or If Its Heavy On Your Chest Then Do It. If Not Then Cut All Contact & Allow Your Feelings To Die Down, Your Running High On Emotions, Take Time Out For Yourself...

• Hey kandleGuii2 thanks for replying

I really appreciate your opinion I have confessed my feelings to him a lot many times. But my ex fb and him are now best of friends.

• I m getting paranoid about it because whenever he is town I just go around his house and chase him just to have a look! When we were friends he did like but at that time I was rude to him and showed lots of attitude and dated somebody else but later I realised my mistake

• It's been 6 years I have fallen for a guy he was my classmate and we went to college we were very good friends in 2009 but than things went wrong and I started feeling for him but due to lots of misunderstandings our friendship did not last, he did started liking me but than I showed attitude and dated somebody else and now my ex and him are best friends. And I really still feel a lot about him I tried to clear things between us many times but he doesn't want to change his mind any more. I've dated 3 guys in this 6 years just to get rid of him but it doesn't help. What should I do. We talk twice in a year on birthdays and Christmas he wishes me every year on my birthday and Christmas but doesn't talk to me nicely after wishing it confuses me what should I do I m over flowing my emotions x

What Guys Said 1

• Get him to like you the same way you did before, see if he opens up again.

• How? He doesn't even talk to me he is not in same country and he is dating somebody else he recently wished me on my birthday and every year he does wish me on birthdays and Christmas that's it!

• he is in singapore? ... well you can't do anything about that, sorry. Unless he lives there and you can afford moving there, let him go.

• :( I can't

What Girls Said 1

• This story is so damn confusing

• I know, it's very confusing and disturbing x

• It really sounds like u need to get over it but tell him hw u feel