He told me he wants to go back to dating?

My boyfriend of a year who I have been exclusive with for 3 told me the other day he wants to go back to dating. The other day we got in a fight and I suggested we start our relationship fresh as boyfriend and girlfriend rather than almost married. I told him that he couldn't drive my car anymore and that's when he told me that we should fdate. I felt like he was staying with me because of my car because a few months ago he told me he wasn't in love with me... I need some advice about this whole situation :/ go easy on me

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Seem. Like A Fragile & Nice Girl/Women. Look, You Need A Man That Will Stick With You through THICK & THIN. Couples Argue All The Time & If Both Sides Really Wanted To Work Things Out, They Would Communicate & Get Things Back On Track. He Basically Broke Up With You & Used The Argument As An Excuse. The First Couple Of Days, Possibly Weeks Will Hard & You Will Think About Him & Reflect On The Relationship, Try & Occupy Yourself With Different Tasks & Hobbies. Dont Let This One Guy Keep You Down From Potentially Meeting A Great Guy. Set Your Emotions Aside, Start Thinking With Your Head & Not Your Heart. Be Strong & Be Positive...

What Guys Said 3

• honestly, he's told you he wasn't in love with you and if you feel that he's using you then that's not gonna change. Sounds like he's pretty selfish and you provide a means for him to get around. I'd step back... way way back and watch. See what he does. If he turns more towards you for YOU and not someone else that has a car then work on what may be there. I'm guessing though that he'll venture out and find someone that will provide him some wheels. If he does... break it off totally. You deserve to be with someone that will care about you and treat you right and love you for you. It's tough yes I know but in the long run you will be so much more happier.

• A guy goes to you "I am not in love with you" but you stay with him?

• I don't think someone will stay with someone just for a car. Love goes ups and down and dating again is a good option to retrive thimngs. IF it works out you should be much happier if he start getting back then you may rethink again.

What Girls Said 0