I gave him everything were friends now but I still love him/want him!?

I gave him my all. All of me:( were friends now because of distance (he's in the military) and he won't do a LD relationship!

I guess its been almost a month I don't know i don't count but im still hooked on him. I still love him shoot in love with him and i dont know what to do. Im trying to move on i see he has because he's talking to someone closer to him but not idk. I talk to other guys just to get him out my mind and all but it dont work im still sad at times because i wanna be with him but we can't were far!

Any advice please anything

Also we talk sometimes ( i want it to be all the time) but yea he tells me im always what he's wanted ina gf and all but im to far my head spins
I just have strong feelings for him and nothing is going away

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem with my ex. I gave him my everything and my all yet he treated me like a dog. Didn't communicate with me whatsoever never made time for me or anything. I know its hard to move on I certainly would though. I woke up one day realizing that i deserved better and I was done being treated the way he treated me. There are more guys that are willing to do anything for there girl you just have to go there and find him. If he's making excuses to do better and a relationship then excuse him out of your life. I can't stand guys that want a girl but don't want to commit to the relationship and just stand around treating them like dirt. You can find someone so much better trust me it just takes time. He might look like the only fish in the sea to you but trust he isn't. Go out and meet other guys and get to know people.