What are signs your ex boyfriend wants you back?

He contacted me 3 days after the breakup and I contact him two days after that. He broke up with me he was very mad at me.

He thought I said I was dating someone by something I said and he goes that's a little fast isn't it? I said I wasn't dating anyone and he seemed relieved. What are good signs to look for to see if he wants me back and how do I make him want me back more?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• "very mad at you"... ok... spill the beans.

• I was worried he was using drugs and every time I brought it up to him he would ignore me for days mad at me. I have evidence this wasn't something I pulled out of thin air. I got worried so I told his parents. I know bad move maybe but I worried about him, i care abut him and if that's what it is i want to support him for getting help. If it is true

• If he is on drugs you have to let him go. If your talking about we*d then big deal but if your talking about other stuff then you did the right thing.