Does any one else see this as true?

Soo do you think this is true for most?
When you break up with some one you loose a piece of your self.
I've found that in precious relationships I used to do things and now I don't. It's not like they were bad things they where actually loving things but the more I was hurt by guys the less love I give in new relationships.
ANY ONE ELSE DO THIS?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand you completely.
    I feel this might actually be the case on a soul/pysche level.
    I guess that's why they call it a heart break.
    I don't think you lose a piece of yourself I think you're soul/psyche just gets cracked until it's shattered so that the pieces of you that were once together are now apart and disassociated from each other so that they feel lost. It's the brains natural response to trauma of any kind: disassociation.
    I think this is what Kurt Kobain meant when he said this:
    “Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.”

Innocence is like being whole and corruption is like being broken or feeling like there are pieces missing.

• Thnk for MH. Hope you're hanging in there :/ :)
      You're not alone.