Is it normal for me to be over my 1.5 year relationship in a week?

Pretty much what it says up there

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I was over my 4 year relationship months before I actually bit the bullet and ended things. So, chances are you were already grieving the end before it came.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, People Get Over Relationships Faster Than Others, Maybe The Love For Him Faded During The Relationship, Dont Feel Bad, It Happens...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, since you were supposedly hopelessly in love

0|0
    0|0
    • That's with somebody else, see my dilemma? I'm afraid my ex will react badly seeing me with somebody else so soon

• Your ex shouldn't be hanging out with you anyway

• We don't have to be hanging out in order for him to see me. We live in a small city and a 5 minute walk from each other

What Girls Said 3

• Well sure it's possible... normal hmm probably not. If you had a lot of feelings for him and loved him like really much then it ain't normal. Also depends on who did the dumping. If it was your choice then it's understandable cause you likely walked around with this idea for a while so the pain would be a lot less.

If you were in love with someone else then it's normal too. You clearly didn't love him then so that's why it doesn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, if it was a shit relationship you were stuck in...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess.. if you are happy that you two broke up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes