Is he over me that fast?

after 5 years of being in a happy relationship. my bf and i split one month ago, due to the fact we weren't on the same page anymore. one month later he says he's over me... after 5 years? one month? did he just not care

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes he's over you that quickly. It's a skill we guys have. You can find literally dozens of questions about this ability on this website.

"did he just not care "

He very likely did care. But part of this ability to get over a girl so blindingly fast, is that it has the advantage of making the girl doubt the *entire* relationship, frequently hurting her in the process. For some guys post break-up, this aspect is appealing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me like he's hurt and just going through a phase where he wants to make you feel that way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE