Meeting up with my ex to talk?

So my ex broke up with me about 2 months ago, she broke up with me because stuff was going on in her life and she couldn’t be reliable. she text me a few weeks after, wishing me good luck with my new job, which i replayed with thanks but could i have some space ever since then I've been fine and getting on with my life.

Last week she sent me a text asking how i was and dont worry if i didn't want to talk. i ignored it and thought nothing of it a few days later she sent me a text saying ” i miss talking to you :( ” and she saying she didn't text me even though she wanted to because i asked for space.

the last text she sent me was this which im hoping to get some light shed on “I wasn’t expecting that reply. You can be pretty intense at times. But you can’t put yourself down. There is so much more to you than you know. Sometimes, I can’t give a straight answer at all and then I am lost. Things were awkward but I could see you were trying to understand me. So, I went out with you because I wanted to try to understand you too.” i understand the first two lines but not the rest.

after that text i asked if she wanted to meet up and talk as it's something to do face to face not via text. we’re meeting up on Friday I’m just want some advice on the matter as im getting myself into a state as i really liked this girl and her talking to me again inst helping.

She blew me off in the end, she sent me a text saying she forgot as things have been hectic and chaotic. so I've taken that as my answer thanks for all of your advice.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, If You Meeting Up With Her Isn't Helping You & Your Emotions Then Dont Do It, Either Ignore Or Flat Out Tell Her You Want Nothing Else To Do With Her, Dont Meet Up With Her Just Because She Wants Too, If You Dont Wanna See Her Anymore Then Move On & Continue Living Your Life As You Were Before She Came Back, She Broke Up With You & Didn't Take Your Feelings Into Consideration, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...