Guys, could so much jealousy be a good reason for you to break up with a girl you like "very much"?

Will you sacrifice the relationship if she get's way very jealous, makes you feel suffocated, and limits your relations with others?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Some Guys Dont Wanna Feel Like They're Married In A Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Not Trusting, Telling Him Who He Can & Cannot Hang Out With, Constantly Being Insecure Can Possibly Run A Man Off & Force Him To End The Relationship. Unless You See Clear Signs Of Infidelity Then You Have To Learn How To Trust...

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I refuse to be a jealous person. If I have to worry about my gf or wife screwing someone else then we don't need to be together. If I was with a woman that was jealous.. other then maybe a tiny "cute" amount, I would break it off immediately. If she feels she needs to grill me on who I was talking to and why, I don't need that. I was with my ex 25 years and never cheated, not even close, I don't need that..

0|1
    0|0
  • Mhh... I've never really experienced this, but I am very honest and calm when I explain things so there wasn't much jealousy at all times, but there were times where she wanted to know who was sending me a text or something, it could be bothersome because she always tried to peek and make me feel guilty when I sat differently

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy is some mental illness.
    Absolutely. I abstain from being a jealous person myself and I refuse to be with a jealous person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes sir her down let her know u like her u want to b with her but u can't take no more bs if she wants a relationship with u she'll listen make a list of positives and negatives about each other and and sit and discuss how u can change those things maybe not completely but at least come to an agreement nd if you do it she had to chill with the jealousy and she has to make changes if you have to

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a chick and I say hell yeah! Even if I was the crazy chick and a guy broke up with me. I hate the feeling of being smothered and jealousy is annoying too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes