Guys, could so much jealousy be a good reason for you to break up with a girl you like "very much"?

Will you sacrifice the relationship if she get's way very jealous, makes you feel suffocated, and limits your relations with others?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Some Guys Dont Wanna Feel Like They're Married In A Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Not Trusting, Telling Him Who He Can & Cannot Hang Out With, Constantly Being Insecure Can Possibly Run A Man Off & Force Him To End The Relationship. Unless You See Clear Signs Of Infidelity Then You Have To Learn How To Trust...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE