Why is she still messaging/texting me?

I found out the girl I was seeing was on the sneak behind my back talking to two other guys and occasionally seeing them. Unknown to her one of the guys found out I was seeing her and he gave me a call to tell me what was going on and he sent me screen shots of their conversations all of which were up to date during the time we were together we both agreed she was playing us. The thing is I sort of had a feeling she was playing me because she was starting to act really shady with me always wanting to see me and then last minute flaking out saying she was nervous and she would always start off the conversations in a good tone and then all of a sudden something sets her off and I become the bad guy. She would accuse me of BS thing and would always call me a player saying my friends would tell her I was (she don't know my friends and I'm a far cry from being a player). I called her out after I got some more info from her friends who are also friends of mine so they would not lie to me and they also sent me snap chat pics of her with another dude. When I called her out all of a sudden she started blasting me coming up with some lame excuses, but once I showed her the evidence she didn't know what to say, but try to cover her tail. I told her to lose the number to which she replied "it was never saved". The next morning she text me saying how sorry she was I was like its whatever I'm cool and then once again she turned the conversation into it being my fault so once again I told her to lose the number and not text again for I was over her she said that she would respect my decision and leave me alone, but now she keep on hitting me up on Facebook and then texting me after she said she deleted my number. Why is she doing this

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Is Sorry That She Got Caught, Not What She Did. She Wanted To Have Her Cake & Eat It Too, She Is Texting You Because She Doesn't Wanna Lose You But Is Tryna Play Hard Ball So You Will Chase Her But Dont Do It, Dont Give In. iSuggest Cutting All Contact Cause She Is Gonna Do Everything In Her Power To Get You Back, You Just Gotta Stand Your Ground & Say No, If You Take Her Back She Will Only Do It Again...

What Girls Said 2

• She's doing that because she's an idiot who will continue to play people until one day she gets played herself. Perhaps then she'll have the self respect to be a decent girlfriend. For now she's just immature and you need to stop writing back/responding to her.

• Exactly what I was thinking thank you jenna!

• She is definitely being the player. She is obviously lying to u about never texting u again and she is probably stalking u. She is probably trying to get u back with her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!