I need advices please!! Should I break up with him?

I love him, and he said he love me too. He's nice to me a lot of times. But he never give me much time or wanna do anything with me, but his friends. I don't know how to tell him, cuz I'm afraid he think I'm such a demanding gf. I just need his attention sometime. A lot of time, he just give me a kiss, and said he love me so much, then gone. I feel like he afraid spending money on me. He talk about money a lot sometime. But I always help him either half or more if we hang out. We've been together almost 2 years now. I love him, but I'm not happy in this relationship, less and less, day by day. Should I breaks with him? I'm not sure if I can stay alone. I'll miss him so bad. But I'd rather feel lonely when I'm alone, then feeling lonely when I'm not alone. I need some advices pleaseee.. Thank you so much.

I don't tell him directly how I feel. I'm just trying to ask him to do some activity with me. Like I asked him to go to the zoo with me this coming summer, till now he never did! And always have the reason 😓 never be with me more than 30mins..
Thank you. I'll at least talk to him about before I decide to move on.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Im sorry it sounds really hard. Maybe you should try pick up a hobby you really love before you do anything drastic. Something you can channel your emotion into rather than be focused on him all the time. Its not to say you do not love him but its good to find balance in your life with were you invest all your energy. He sound like he love you and the more you do the more fun you will become. Sports are a great hobby for making friends and sweating all the emotions out.

And when it comes to spending time together... think quality, not quantity.

Hope this has helped

What Guys Said 3

• Well it sounds like to me your boyfriend just likes to keep you there kind of as a comfort zone. Now this may sound bad but it's what goes through are male minds. If he loved you, if he really liked you, he would always want to know what your up to and always wanting to see if you two wanna do something. He will love to spend time with you and share all the exciting moments with you Because that's just what boyfriends do. But if he's doing this, act like a mirror. Call up your friends to see what there up to, go it and have some fun. Really try and make him put an effort into the relationship to show that he does care and wants to spend time with you. You've already shown that you have put in a big effort to try and make things work. If things don't get better after awhile of acting like a mirror towards him. Then I think it's pretty obvious

If you have some time can you please answer my question 😊
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1077763-crazy-question-for-girls-what-us-guys-really-want-to-know

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Well It's Not Fair For You To Sit & Be Unhappy In A Relationship, Tell Him, Communication Is Key In A Relationship & If He Doesn't Wanna Sacrifice Any Time With You Then Move On, Find A Man That Will Wanna Be With You & Hang Out, Only Leave Him If You Dont See Any Improvements In The Relationship After You Tell Him, If Your Afraid Of Communicating To Your Boyfriend Then You Definitely Dont Need To Be With Him, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

• At least from what you wrote it seems to be obvious that you are not happy in the relationship and that you want to break up. If you didn't talk with him about what you are missing in the relationship and what your are expecting from him you should tell him. And dont worry that has nothing to do to be demanding but simply honest to your boyfriend. Based on his reaction think about if he really loves you. Unfortunately just saying it doesn't count on the long run, he should also act on it... all the best for you

What Girls Said 1

• Have you told him you feel this way? I went through the same thing for a really long time but once I told him how I truly felt things went much better.