Make him lose his shit?

Whats the best way to frustrate the bejesus out of a man in a heated conversation.. Yeah I know it's immature, thanks for noticing.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• What I do fail to notice though, is the appeal in trying to make someone that is (presumably) stronger then you, 'lose their shit'.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, this question is almost heartbreaking to me. If you're in a relationship where you WANT to frustrate the other person, just leave. If he is doing the same to you, be the bigger person and don't sink to his level, otherwise, you're the one in the wrong.
    relationships often go on something called "the crazy cycle" a woman's deepest emotional need is love, a mans is respect. When the man acts without love, the woman reacts without respect. When the woman acts without respect, the man reacts without love.
    There is a book called "love and respect" awesome book, i'd suggest it.