Make him lose his shit?

Whats the best way to frustrate the bejesus out of a man in a heated conversation.. Yeah I know it's immature, thanks for noticing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What I do fail to notice though, is the appeal in trying to make someone that is (presumably) stronger then you, 'lose their shit'.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, this question is almost heartbreaking to me. If you're in a relationship where you WANT to frustrate the other person, just leave. If he is doing the same to you, be the bigger person and don't sink to his level, otherwise, you're the one in the wrong.
    relationships often go on something called "the crazy cycle" a woman's deepest emotional need is love, a mans is respect. When the man acts without love, the woman reacts without respect. When the woman acts without respect, the man reacts without love.
    There is a book called "love and respect" awesome book, i'd suggest it.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• belittle everything he says. Women are so mean they plot to hurt you a man will just be mean and then it;s over not premeditated or nothing but a women will plot her revenge or try to make you suffer on purpose she's planned it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he fantasizes about you. He won't know the 'right' way to answer... But knows he will probably say the 'wrong' thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to make him lose his shit? Like on what way?

0|0
    0|0
  • grab his balls and squeeze them really hard.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a good idea to go down that road. It will only make things worse. I know how you feel with wanting to hurt him (maybe because he hurt you)? However, it is best to take the high road.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make him feel guilty and give him the silent treatment always work!

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes