Ex Girlfriend (who ended it) said she's not doing well after the breakup (she ended it)?

After no contact for about 2-3 weeks (well all but a few txts like once), I gave her a call because I needed to return something to her.
after saying she'd come by to pick it up at some point soon she willingly extended the conversation to ask how I'm doing. I told her about everything in my life going great and everythings pretty exciting and that I'm going pretty well etc... and I obviously asked her the same thing and she says she wishes she could just tell me every things been great, but she actually hasn't been too happy lately and that she's so busy and swamped she can't say she's doing too well. she also said "ok I can come by and pick it up from you, and we could probably also grab a coffee while we're at it".

any advice on this? I know that to some capacity she misses me, but I wander if she's regretting the breakup or not?
Not counting on false hope, but I want to figure out what she's thinking/feeling.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Does Miss You, She May Even Want To Reconcile, Imma Step Out On A Limb & Say She Doesn't Even Want You Completely Out Her Life, She Is Tryna Find Anyway To Hang Out, Hence Her Suggesting Getting Coffee, If You Miss Her Then Follow Her Up On It & See Where It Goes, Hold Your Emotions Back In Case She Changed Her Mind Again & You Dont Get Hurt, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...