Why would he say that?

My ex used to tell me i was different and he was excited to have met me.. Then he broke up with me n was trying to be gentle but i was pissed... everything he gave me i gave back to him... i could tell he was shocked and hurt and insisted i keep them but i wanted nothing to do with it cus i told him it ment nothing. I later apologized for how i came off. when we decided to become friends with benifits he told me he could kiss me
N it meant nothing and that he talks to a lot of people... he even went as far as to tell me he liked some girl in brazil and showed me a pic of her. Why would he do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Broke Up With You & Your Still Screwing Him? He Is Having His Cake & Eaten It Too, If He Likes That New Girl In Brazil Then Tell Him To Go Chase Her, Set Your Emotions Aside, Think With Your Head & Not Your Head, Pull Yourself Away From Him, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Your not the girl of his dreams but someone he could settle with.

0|0
    0|0
    • ? Could u elaborate more

• He feels comfortable around you, he likes you, he may even love you, but desires a spark that he doesn't seem to find from you. From what you said your breakup went fairly easy and sometimes the worst thing for a relationship is ease.

• He is trying to ram the point home because he thinks you're not getting it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes