Why would he say that?

My ex used to tell me i was different and he was excited to have met me.. Then he broke up with me n was trying to be gentle but i was pissed... everything he gave me i gave back to him... i could tell he was shocked and hurt and insisted i keep them but i wanted nothing to do with it cus i told him it ment nothing. I later apologized for how i came off. when we decided to become friends with benifits he told me he could kiss me
N it meant nothing and that he talks to a lot of people... he even went as far as to tell me he liked some girl in brazil and showed me a pic of her. Why would he do that?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Broke Up With You & Your Still Screwing Him? He Is Having His Cake & Eaten It Too, If He Likes That New Girl In Brazil Then Tell Him To Go Chase Her, Set Your Emotions Aside, Think With Your Head & Not Your Head, Pull Yourself Away From Him, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...