I miss him and want him back but I am afraid of rejection?

I went out with a very sweet guy and I gave him his first kiss and I was his first girlfriend. He was really in to me and we got far in our relationship. I met his parents and became a part of his life. A few weeks ago he messaged me all of a sudden saying he was sorry but he didn't want a relationship. He assured me it was something he decided in a matter of days. He says he still likes me and cares for me and he assures me there was nothing wrong with our relationship. He said he just did not want a relationship, He said there was no specific reason why he just didn't want one. We were completly happy last week and weve been really good friends for a long time, and we shared a lot of special moments together. I gave it a week or so to talk again with him since our break up and i just apologized for getting mad at him when he was breaking up with me. He then thanked me for understanding and asked if we could still be friends. I said it was not easy for me but that I woud always be his friend. He then apoligized for everything. I requested to continue talking to him about everything that was going on but he never logged back on and he never responded. After a week. I miss him soooo much and i feel like weve been through so much to just end things like this. I want to see if he can give it another chance since we never ever had issues in our relationship, but i dont want to scare him away or ruin my chances with him. I saw him the other day and it looked like he was staring at me from a far, but i was not sure. School starts in a few days but im scared to approach him with his friends. I do not know what to do.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• he broke up with you and didn't give you any explanation? that's just not right:P and maybe you're better off not knowing why he did it, yeah it could be one of those scenarios. talk to him and try to get a proper explanation before even attempting to just blindly get back with him because his sole intentions of breaking it off in the first place could be enough to sway you in the opposite direction.