Is it normal to feel socially isolated after break up?

Feel like no friends are hitting me up nothing to do all day just deppressing. Even though I called the breakup.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is normal especially if you were kind of socially isolated before the break-up anyway. I was actually more active and sociable after my last relationship I felt so liberated that I went out with friends every weekend for 3 months straight until I got tired lol.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah its normal but it will get better. Just get out and do stuff whether its with friends or not. You will feel way better staying busy then sitting at home mopping around being depressed.

• It's normal... were they very social with you beforehand or are you truly just now noticing things?

• yeah, that happened to me. it's a really normal thing to go through. you really gotta get out there and distract yourself though. go have fun and hang out with your friends and i guarantee you'll feel better. you need a good pick me up like a night out to relax and enjoy yourself. i hope you feel better bud

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yes For Most People It's Normal, But Over Time (Believe Me) You Will Feel Better...