Is it normal to feel socially isolated after break up?

Feel like no friends are hitting me up nothing to do all day just deppressing. Even though I called the breakup.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, that happened to me. it's a really normal thing to go through. you really gotta get out there and distract yourself though. go have fun and hang out with your friends and i guarantee you'll feel better. you need a good pick me up like a night out to relax and enjoy yourself. i hope you feel better bud

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yes For Most People It's Normal, But Over Time (Believe Me) You Will Feel Better...