Will he come back or is this it?

My ex and I were together for 3 years. Although, the past few months have been on and off between us. Whenever we would break up or stop talking he would say things to make it seem so real that he was done with me but he would always come back BUT it would take me to text him for him to give things a chance. We recently broke things off again and I don't know whether to believe it's over or just wait for him to come back, or will he? I'm to the point I really don't know anymore. I told him that I wasn't trying anymore he would say things like move on but I want to know if he would come back and he play very hard like it doesn't bother him to not be with me. Why does he come back? Why do he play hard? Why say things u don't mean?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Everybody Wants A Stable Relationship, Aren't You Tired Of The Whole On & Off Thing? iSuggest Moving On, He Doesn't Seem To Be In It, He Comes Back Because His Feelings Get The Best Of Him, He Is Hard To Get Because He Wants You To Beg & Plead For Him Back, & Who Said He didn't Mean Them? Set Your Emotions Aside & Walk Away...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I think you should move on if you truly broke up he shouldn't care and if you are afraid of him for some reason than call for help otherwise move on and find someone else it may be hard to hear this but it sounds like he doesn't need you as much as you think you need him I'm sorry

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not that I'm scared of him, but things are just really rocky right now

What Girls Said 1

• I've learned its just better to assume it's over for good and start to move on. That's not to say he won't come back, he might, but don't put your life on hold for something that might not happen. If he comes back, great, but this way you're prepared if he doesn't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes