Ex-girlfriend made out with a friend of mine (help, it's driving me crazy, need answers quick!)?

So i was in a relationship with this girl for one month, which i like a lot. We broke up cause of ego problems and that she needed some time alone. As time was passing by i followed the ''NO CONTACT'' rule since we broke up. After one week of our break up she was telling my friend she misses me and that i've done something to her and that she still thinks of me. Then i saw her randomly on the street where she was asking me if i still like her and stuff like that, i told her i need time to think about it and that we'll talk some other time (she's in a relationship) and also i asked her about her current boyfriend and she answered me she's with him just for fun and that she likes me only. Then out of the blue she started taking my girl-friends out !!! who she doesn't talk too much with them!!! (just to get my attention) i didn't show any weakness about it by still not talking to her. So 2 weeks passed by and i left for vacation, the day i left some friends of mine gathered to one of my friend's Gf house and she was there too. The other day i learned that she made out with one of my friends as they were all drunk. It pissed me off so much, and got me hurt so bad that i'm still in shock and don't know what to do. Oh and after that has happened they guy's who my EX made out close friends started talking to me asking how i was and stuff like that everyday since then... I dont know what to do help me (Is she doing it in purpose to get me jealous and mad or what? )

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooo boy. To start, she sounds immature. The passive-aggressiveness, the comments she makes yet the behavior she displays, the making out with your friend ALL tell me that she is a little immature and incapable of a healthy, legitimate relationship with ANYONE at this time. That's not to say she's a bad person. It's just that everyone matures relationship-wise in their own time. She sounds like she's still not quite at a level mentally to handle mature feelings and relationships. I think there's a chance she was trying to make you jealous, but I also think there's a good chance that she just wasn't even considering you when she did it, and was simply thinking of herself. She sounds a little unhinged to me, especially considering she hangs out with your friends. Usually that's a sign of a girl who is a little emotionally unstable. I don't mean in a serious, scary way. I just mean she might not be as 'together' as some other females. Honestly I think right now there is no hope for the two of you to have a real relationship because she sounds too all over the place and uncertain of herself to handle that. I think she probably does have a thing for you, but I think even more so she probably likes your attention. To me this sounds like a case of a female who wants your attention and affection, but doesn't want to commit to you, either. If I were you, I would try to move on and cut ties because I don't see this working out favorably in the end. Plus, she made out with your friend. That's just crappy- on BOTH of their parts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but explain me this: How can she go and make out with someone she used to badmouth at me? I can move on, but particulary i can't move on when she's with that ''friend'' really...

• Either because

A) she's trying to make you jealous

Or, b) she's simply fickle.

A lot of females deal with break-ups in weird ways. I think she likely did it to make you jealous OR make you think she's moved on. A lot of females try to make the guy think they no longer care about him, but they try to do that in a way that you'll hear about. By making out with your friend, she knew it would get back to you. So the motivation for doing it was likely to make you think she's over you. But if she was truly over you, she wouldn't need to 'prove' it. She would just go about living her life. The fact that she chose to make out with your friend tells me she's trying to make you think she's moved on, make you jealous, AND maybe try to oddly enjoy herself in the process.

• Will she make the move and talk to me or is she waiting for me to do it?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Ok first thing first you need to move on from this chick. She is no good and if she knew that was your friend why would she kiss him. Honestly I think she wants you to be jealous so you two can get back together if I were you I would not go back out with her because she just sounds like a lot of drama. There are plenty of girls out there for you.

1|1
    0|0
    • True. But the idea of her and him doing something is killing me off so bad...

• She's definitely trying to make you jealous. She sounds desperate and needy.

1|2
    0|0
    • When we were toghether she used to tell me that the guy she made out recently is very ugly and that she will never go with him... and suddenly this happens.

• Show All
    • Because again, she's trying to make you jealous by showing how fun and great her life is.

• Or maybe she's not considering me in her life anymore... right? I rarely get this... how can she say she want me and then do all those stupid shit? why? i told her we gon talk some other time i didn't do anything wrong

• Dude I'm sorry but you dated for a month. A MONTH.

Get over it. And take her off Facebook ffs.

0|1
    0|0
    • I want to delete her from Facebook but if i do that she will think that i got hurt...

• Show All
    • Oh ffs. Do it or don't.

• thanks for the advice though

What Guys Said 5

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iWanted To Know Who Had The Ego Problem. She Is Your Ex, How Are You Gonna Get Upset? If Anything Her Current Boyfriend Should Be Mad, Get Out Your Feelings & Just Let Her Go, (Being Drunk isn't An Excuse Either) Find Another Girl When Your Feelings For Her Have Died Down...

0|0
    0|0
    • why did she have to make out with one of my friends, why?

• Man she was in a new relationship a week after you broke up. With a guy who probably thinks she likes him while she's telling you she only likes you and is using the guy for fun. Using him for attention, using you for attention. She made out with your friend. Realize what kind of person she is and accept that you should never be with her again and you'll end up glad that it's over.

0|0
    0|0
    • She broke my heart man, i'm not in the mood for anything anymore, everytime i wake up the first thing that comes up in my mind is her, how can i still love her when she's done all those things to me...

• Show All
    • You're right, but i can't forget her man she's everywhere my know her i mean like she knows everybody, i can't get her lost out of my mind, i can't hang out with my friends just because of her...

• Well it's ridiculous to think you're ever going to forget her. I still remember kids from kindergarten that I haven't seen in more than 20 years, so it's unlikely you'll forget your ex-girlfriend. But you don't need to forget, at some point you just won't feel the same way when you think about her, that's all. You'll move on.

• The answer is she is your "ex-girlfriend don't give her anymore of your energy you deserve better than her.

remember "He/she who angers you controls you" why would you want to give her permission

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't you posted this before?

Time heals everything is all I can say.

0|0
    0|1
  • Time to move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes