Is my grandmother right?

My ex and I recently broke things off for what we think is really "the end" this time. But I explained things to my grandmother as I did to u guys on here and she said he would fall and realize what he had and he'll come back but it'll be on me to decide whether I want to let him back into my life or not. She said she know he will come back and you know old folks always know, weird but true, they do!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Is Right, When A Person Leaves A Relationship To Be With Somebody Else, They Slowly (Sometimes Quickly) Realize The Grass isn't Greener On The Other Side, He May Come Back To Reconcile Later On In The Months...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well not even knowing you I can say that she is right because based on what you are saying you have broken up before and ended up back together probably more then once. People always assume someone will come back because they have some kind of power but the reality of the situations is a person will come back if you let them. The choice is yours. you can be a doormat or move on. You need to figure out why you keep breaking up and see if you can stay together for a while. Some people say that people that break-up and make-up or mean to be together I say its childish and those kind of people don't really know what they want or what they are worth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE