Opinions - breaking up over moving?

If you moved to a far away state or country from your boyfriend/girlfriend, what would you do? Consider this is a serious relationship of a few years.

If you really loved the person would you try to date over a distance? Or would you just let them go if you weren't serious enough?

Opinions!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something you have to think about really hard. Do you see this person as the one? I are sure you are ready for that kind of commitment? Do you know what you want, where you are going and all that?
    Long Distance relationships are hard. Honestly I can't say they aren't worth the effort, but they do take a lot out of you. They require a lot of time and effort, more so in some cases than a normal relationship. Sometimes you have to spend nights when you really need someone there either on the phone, skype, or whatever other way you communicate in order to get some comfort, versus none at all.

Find out where the two of you are going in life, and see if your paths are parallel. If not maybe its a better option to part ways.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE