Getting coffee with an ex?

Have you ever met up with an ex who you broke up on good terms? Do you think you are a different person since the break up?

What were your feelings towards them after the meeting?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I haven't had an opportunity to yet. Then again, only 1 breakup I had ended on good terms. Post breakup, I've been learning more about myself as far as hobbies I like doing and spending more time with my friends. I realized that I need to be happy with myself before attempting another relationship with someone else. It has been a struggle at times, but I think the whole experience has proved that breaking up is not the end of the world and has added more strength to my character.

As far as meeting up with an ex, if we both ended it on good terms and neither of us still had romantic feelings for one another, just platonic, then I would consider meeting up with them. However, with my recent ex, I still have slight feelings toward him that are not completely platonic as of yet, so I wouldn't meet up with him until they dissipated. One reason for this is because I don't want to hang onto false hope of what could have been when I could be out there meeting another guy I am more compatible with. That was a lot of rambling, but I think getting coffee with an ex depends on what happened before and how things ended.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iHavent Experienced This & iDont Expect Too, iDont Care About Seeing Any Of My Ex Girlfriends, iStill Love My Last But Thats It, iJust Love Her & Thats All It Will Ever Be...