How do I get my ex girl back? She is very angry?

She block my phone calls. Will still answer my texts sometimes. Hasn't returned my key yet. Wants to come get her stuff. I'm afraid if she gets her stuff she's gone forever.

• Should I try to win here back?
  • Should I move on?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• What you did is normally something girls do. Don't tell her that though. :)

Have you apologized? If not, tell her to come by but apologize profusely and tell her you care about her. If she still wants to leave, let her but don't be a dick about it. Be nice! She may reconsider after she calms down.

What Girls Said 3

• What have you done?

• I was an insecure jerk...

• I called some numbers she had that I knew were other guys. I made a mistake I shouldn't have asked her to leave. I denied calling the number but was busted later so I confused to it.

• Try to win her back and don't let jealousy fool you next time. :)

• Make it up to her, apologize and tell her you did not mean to let her go and kick her out, that you miss her and want her back. If she is still mad and is not interested to get back with you, then leave her some time. If after 2 or 3 months, she does not want to come back, move on.

• Let her go. She's not yours anymore and you can't have her back

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You can't Force A Relationship, Dont Beg & Plead, Leave Her Alone & Dont Blow Her Fone, Allow Her To Come Back On Her On, Your Very High In Your Emotions Right Now & Need Time To Relax Too. If She Comes Back & Talk, Make Things Right, If Not Then Move On, It Will Be Hard At First But Over Time You'll Start To Feel Better, Trust Me, Stay Strong...

• who did break up? if you broke up get her back. if she broke up you probably have to promise her something and be sure you won't do the issue again

• What id you do... and elaborate please!

• I found some phone numbers and called them to see what's going on. She caught me at first I denied but, finally came clean. But, asked her to leave but, made a mistake and want her back. I became insecure because she was showing me the love like in the beginning

• Well truth of the matter is you didn't trust her enough... and trust is a very important factor of any good relationship. Have you tried to explain yourself to her without arguing? Does she even let you talk to her? ... if she doesn't then there's no point in it all... if she doesn't just let it slip and use this as experience.