What do u guys think I should do?

Hi I'm 17 nd my bf actually ex-bf is 18. We dated for 2months nd couple of days. I met some of his family nd his met some of mine, Everythng was awesome in the beginning long chatz, long phonecalls. So couple of days ago he started ignoring me, fighting over small stupid stuff. And then he'll be like we'll talk his not ready to talk to me bcoz his sick nd stuff. I told him we should break-up even thou I really do still like him but he didn't seem to care about our relationship at all, he then told me that he still likes me nd tht he wants us to be friends!!! What does he means by this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He May Be Telling The Truth & Wants To Really Be Friends Or Want To Either Be Friends Or Might Be Stringing You Along As He Talks To Other Girls, iSuggest Cutting All Contact At Least Until Your Feelings Have Died Down...

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's being a dickhead. Ignore him as well and move on.