Guys: Your ex asks to know if you've been involved with someone else before she says something. What would your reaction to that be?

My boyfriend and I had been together for a little over a year before we broke up last Monday.
We are having a talk tomorrow but before I share some information I feel the need to say , "Before I choose to say some things, I need to know if you are involved with someone else? Did you get another girl's number or have sex with another female?" If the answer is yes, then I'll just keep the things to myself rather than embarrass myself while he's already stuffed his d*ck in some other female, is scheming to, or is building some form of something new with another. I realize this is kind of nosey but I am already so heartbroken and in such a fragile state emotionally over this situation that I cannot take getting vulnerable with him emotionally and later finding out that he f*cked someone or had some girl's number in his phone the entire time. -_-

Does this make sense or do you think it's inappropriate?
Guys, what would you think if your ex said this to you? Would you respond truthfully? Why or why not?
Somebody please help me out here : ( This is really heavy on my heart.

02