Why my ex bf kiss me for no reason?

Like every time me and my ex Bf hung out ( as a friend) in a private he started kiss me for no season.
So I ask him "why" do u want to kiss me he always says is because he still love u every time we hung out he always do that so what's is that mean? Do he really has feeling for me or he just playing around at me? My head is so confused inside right now
Updates:
Please answer me back :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you guys break up in the first place? And who broke up with who? If he broke up with you then I think he is using you if he is kissing you and stuff. Yes you will miss an ex but if he broke up with you then you have to let him feel the pain you felt. But if you think it's potential of you and him getting back together then it depends on what you want from him. Either to be together again or friends?

0|0
    0|0
    • How can I make him feel the same pain as me?

• I think you can by just ignoring his tetxs and phone calls. If you give him the cold shoulder he will feel what you feel and he will appreciate you better. I think your being very nice to him. I know it's hard because you probably still care and have feelings for him. But he shouldn't be getting off so easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be "Missing the kissing" even After the fact, and although he may Not want to reunite, no strings attached, he Still wants you in his life, with or without----Friends with benefits, to sort of speak.
    It's your choice, your call how you want to reciprocate to all of his puckering. But I always find that with an 'EX,' X marks their spot as to What motive is in mind when they start in with the smooching.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, His Feelings Are Possibly There & Might Be Tryna Ease Back In, If You Dont Want It & Feel Like He Is Playing With You Then Stop It, Reject His Kiss & Say You Want To Be Strictly Friends...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best thing to do is to not hang out in private first. If he feels the way he claims, let him prove it in public. Just make sure he is proving something instead of just talking it up. That's what I had to do in one of my past relationships. It seems harder to fake interest in a public setting when others are around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he has residual feelings for you. They'll fade over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you dont want to feel used you will have to be cruel to be kind and be more distant from him and no more private hanging out just to prove a point.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes