Doesn't it Sound Stupid to Dump Someone for an Ex?

I believe it is stupid cause it's not fair to the person you're currently with, especially considering that the current dating partner is good and the ex was a dick head and is now trying to win you back.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it does sound stupid. I firmly believe in an ex is an ex for a reason. I understand people might have disagreements and arguments, but once you break up and go your separate ways, that should be it. The new person should get a chance and an opportunity to learn you and not fall short because of an ex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yeah But It Happens, Some People Can't Let The Ex Go, No Matter How Bad They Treated That Person, Some People Can't Set Their Emotions Aside For The Ex. Also When You Have A Long History With Somebody (A Year Or More) Then It's Really Hard To Let Go...

• so if it's sooo hard to let go, then you shouldn't be dating anyone else to begin with then, right?