Can an ex fall in love with someone else so fast? they got into a relationship 3 wks after they break up with the person they been with for 3 years?

So my ex gf broke up with me on June 6 then after that she was messing with this guy from her achool, 2-3 wks after our break up she went out with him on the 28 th of june, then he got locked up on July 2nd an now hegot out of jail on August 15, my ex lied to me a lot an hid things from me, she cheated on me in the begining of the relationship an over the years o had problems trusting an wasstill hurting up to this day, my ex would lie to me about things when i would catch he in a lie an tell me i need to trust her etc i really loved this girl but she is fucked up for this, she said she broke up with me because of insecurity an trust, i tried to trust her, an some times i felt something was not right, this guy she was with we had an argument in may about her hiding his number in her phone i caught her hiding it from me an asked her to tell me the truth an she straight lied to me face about it an told me she not hiding nothing from me an she dont text no one at all, an i told her i found this in ur phone an then that was a whole big argument an i think that led to our break up, she lied to me so much an now she posting on fb that she dont want to get hurt again an she is scared to say i love you to this guy, its crazy she put the whole blame on me an its my fault, i tried to talk to her an fix things an stop the lies but she just fucked up for the things she say on fb about the guy an the things about me. she really changed i never did anything to hurt this gir, i tried to givw her all my love everything im 17 years old but I don't know what to do i tried to apologize for some of my actions an accussing her of things i tokd her i was still hurting an didn't really kbow if she was lying to me but my question is can an ex just fall in love so quick with someone or is this a rebound the guy been in jail for a whole month

32

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, I was in the situation... I had broken up with my boyfriend on June 16th last year... And two days later I was in another relationship on June 18th... I have gotten so fed up with my boyfriend and I was already done with him before I even officially broke up... he had hurt me so much and you're done so many stupid things and still I was just in a relationship for sake of being in a relationship. in my mind we had already broken up but I did so officially on the 16th, we had barely been seeing each other and we were talking last and last and it was obvious that our relationship with over with and it was estranged. so getting into a relationship with something easy. the guy in my next relationship had always been a close friend of mine and I had known him since before I had met my boyfriend. needless to say it is possible some people are heartless or some people are just done before the other one even realizes it. sorry if there are typos... I am doing voice to text. sorry about your bad break up. I hope my answer helps.

• Thanks, but did you ever feel like you could of did something to fix things an make tjings better? was he on your mind after that, im guessing that was the last chance of you guys being together

• Okay thank you so much i really appreaciate the help

• You're welcome:) stay positive!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Just Leave Her Alone & Stop Chasing Her, She Is A Cheater & Liar, Two Things People Should Avoid In All Relationships, Let Her Have The Guy In Jail, Go Find Another Girl (When Your Emotions Are Down) ...