How can I avoid my boyfriend from dumping me?

he needs a break up but i can't because i love him so much weve been 2 years in this relationship but its been 2 weeks he didn't talk to me and if i ask why he always says he needs a distance im afraid to give it because i dont want that to lead in a lifetime break up

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Can't Force A Relationship, You Just Have To Accept It & Let Him Go, In Time You WILL Feel Better...

Most Helpful Girl

• You are being extremely selfish and because of the way you are acting, he will run for the hills and never look back. You're too needy, too insecure, too much for anyone to handle. It's not up to him to make you feel like you have purpose. You ought to be single and sort out your emotions.

• I agree. You need to give him what he wants... that's what men want, we want to be given what we want..