Are Breaks Good For An Engaged Couple?

My fiancé and I called it off tonight a week before our 2nd anniversary. Well more or less we're on break. He decided it was time since we fight a lot... Like a LOT. Maybe once a week and it gets heated. Just stupid stuff like who ate the last bowl of cereal or the music is too loud.

Tonight's fight was due to my refusal of going to the movies with him (for the 4th time this month) to see Step Up. I hate dance movies, and I told him this a LONG time ago.

Well it turned into him telling me how much I hate everything he does and that I don't like his friends blah blah. He had enough

Should I just move back in with my mother and call it quits? Or let him calm down and try to work it out?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Haha iWouldnt Wanna See A Dance Movie Either But It's Best To Let This Go, You Guys Argue A Lot, Maybe You Guys Just Aren't Compatible As You Thought, It May Difficult At First But Well Worth It, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm not an on and off kinda girl, so i dont like the idea of breaks, regardless of what stage it is. its either on, or off. thats it.

i think thats a silly thing for a mature couple to fight over tbh. maybe y'all should discuss y u love each other and what things bug u about each other. its called healthy confrontation. use it to c where ur both at, and if u can't c a future then dont waste ur time.