Honestly I would like too know. Why guys cheat on girls?

a lot of guys cheat but why even getting into a relationship your going too cheatπŸ‘€πŸ‘“πŸΆ

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Well girls cheat on guys too so this is a very biased question. I think in most cases, they'll cheat if there's a sexually attractive girl willing to give them sex or if they don't feel a connection with their girlfriend/wife anymore. I think that reason is pretty much the same regardless of gender. I'm not saying I agree with it nor have I ever done it but I think those are the reasons why. A smart/respectable person would just have a talk with their significant other about whatever problems they are having regardless if they are problems in the bed or in the head.

They should let them know that if these problems don't get solved then their relationship will be in jeopardy. It would make much more sense to break off a relationship first than cheat on someone. In other cases though it is just pure lack of care or respect, just simple, selfish lust and irresponsibility.

What Guys Said 12

• people cheat on people because they are low lifes in my opinion

there are plenty of reasons people cheat but ultimately it comes down to being a coward and afraid to just end a relationship when they can't be faithful. break-ups suck but are understandable there is no excuse in my opinion for cheating.

• This is a two way question

• I think its just being sexist
    Girls and boys , both cheat.
    They cheat because they are bored, emotionally unsatisfied , bad sex.

• ... Is it not both ways?

• temptation and lust, usually. and then there's just being deceitful right from the start.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Both Genders Cheat, iJust Think Girls Are Better At Hiding It...

• With boyfriends... Lots of guys a asshole.. its hard to find the good ones, because the bad ones are better at finding girls first...

With husbands... 90% financial, and other stress drive a wedge between the couple and the relationship is basically over, but they are still married...
    10%. of the population are scum.

• The same reason girls cheat. Lack of self-control in the face of temptation. It's why I can't trust people who didn't demonstrate self-control in the past.

• Girls cheat too. Don't kid yourself into thinking all or most guys do either. A fair few unloyal guys and girls cheat and that's not good but it happens.

• Oh i didn't think about us females too cheating
      But if you are going to cheat at least break up with the person

• I completely agree, but some scumbags are scumbags at the end of the day.

• Ohhh thanks tho

• Not all guys cheat, and its not just guys, girls do too, and for the same reasons

• same reason girls cheat on guys. they are scum and don't care enough about their current partner.

• because we want to fuck a lot of girls.

• Soo why get into a relationship with the girl
      Stay single

• cuz many girls won't sleep with a guy outside of a relationship.

• He speaks the truth

What Girls Said 2

• The same reason a lot of girls cheat on guys...

• For the same reasons that a woman might cheat.