Do I tell my ex boyfriend about what his friend has been up to?

Basically his friend has been sending me photos of his penis, also he's been saying that he wants to sleep with me and so on. Do I tell him?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If your bf is testing you... then that's just sad and shows he is insecure.

If I were you I'd tell his friend to fuck off before you expose him to everyone.

If he doesn't stop, then tell your b. f that he has retarded friends.

If your bf says he was in on it.. dump him.

See so simple, easy as 123!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes tell him. Otherwise he might see pictures of your friend's penis and think you are cheating on him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yes, Communication Is Key & It Will Show Him Your A Loyal Girlfriend, Have Proof Ready...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• it sounds like maybe theyre in on it together to test you and see what you would do. So tell him that you have higher standards and to fuckout of your life, then don't say anything to your ex, what will really shock them is you not giving a damn about there petty squabbles. don't go there and if you respect yourself let alone your ex then you won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only tell your ex, but DONT TALK TO THAT GUY WHO IS SENDING YOU PICS AND STUFF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I wouldn't. It might just start drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you on good terms with your ex?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really

• Then, just tell the guy who's sending you the pictures to stop. If he doesn't, then try telling your ex to get him to stop.

Recommended myTakes