Do I tell my ex boyfriend about what his friend has been up to?

Basically his friend has been sending me photos of his penis, also he's been saying that he wants to sleep with me and so on. Do I tell him?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• If your bf is testing you... then that's just sad and shows he is insecure.

If I were you I'd tell his friend to fuck off before you expose him to everyone.

If he doesn't stop, then tell your b. f that he has retarded friends.

If your bf says he was in on it.. dump him.

See so simple, easy as 123!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes tell him. Otherwise he might see pictures of your friend's penis and think you are cheating on him.