Why is my ex gf acting this way? Or is she playing with me?

So my ex gf broke up with my like 3 weeks ago but then we were gonna be friends again!! But today she texts me saying she sucked a lollypop!!! I asked what flavour unkowingly, an she says sweaty ball sack flavour!!! Ps we never had sexual contact like that before and she was hardly familiar with sexy things!!! We are both 15!!! She says it was yummy!!! I say she's fricken weird, and she says she's fricken great? Is she playing withme ir trying to hurt me again? I did nothing to make her angry either!!! Can someone please help me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore her. As hard as that may be. She sounds absolutely disgusting. That's terrible. Yes she is trying to hurt you, trying to make you jealous. Don't let her know how it made you feel. And you never know it may or may not be true. I say that it never happened.

• Ok but it just doesn't make sense if she is making me jealous after she left ME!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to her. She sounds very immature. You're exes now. There's no need to be talking to her, especially after how she's acting now. End of story. Don't waste your time thinking about her, what she said, what she's done.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Stop Talking To Her & Replying Back, Ignore Her, She Is Just Tryna Stir Something Up, Dont Let Her Get To You, Please Cut All Contact...

• Can i at least tell her off?

• Wow she's trying to make you jealous. I would just stop talking to her if a girl did that to me.