How to talk to your ex?

I just want to know how I can talk to my ex without making it all awkward.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Just Talk Regular, No Begging & No Pleading, Dont Even Bring Up The Relationship, Dont Become Clingy Or Emotional, Just Play It Cool & Try & Talk To Her As If She Is Just Another Girl...

What Girls Said 3

• Just talk with her like you would with any other person. I talk with all my exes, not on a regular basis because I don't know but that would just feel weird.. But yeah I just talk to them like I would talk to the lady I met at the bus.

• Just talk, and be as smooth as possible. It's your mind. If you don't think it's awkward, then it's not going to be awkward, or vice versa.

• You don't.

I broke up with my ex and didn't talk to him for 3 years. It's been 7 years now and just now we can talk like normal people.

• Wow that's a long time, I'm in High School and don't talk to my ex at all still after he broke up with me in March.. no words no contact no anything just silence.

• Yeah, we broke up freshman year of hs. And just now (he comes in to the place I work on occasion) we can talk civilly lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!