I'm running out of ideas, help me out!?

My bf of a year broker up with me about a month and a half ago but it's only been about three weeks since we last spoke (or texted) . He never gave me a very good reason got the break up just: "he doesn't know what he wants and don't know when he will", so i let him know he was wasting my time then. Shortly after he deleted me on all social media.
I really miss him, but i don't know what to say to him especially since it seems like it's a problem within him, like i think he'd scared to move forward and become more serious (like moving in, etc.).
So i haven't even tried to say anything or make any move because I'm just So lost. I don't want to seem like a loser, begging for him back, but i also don't want to allow my pride to hold me back. I have no problem putting myself out there even if i get rejected but i at least want to feel like there is somewhat of a chance.
Right now i still feel like i have a shot but i don't want to say the wrong thing and totally ruin everything.
So if anyone has advice on what to say or do, it is welcomed.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Be calm. Do not get angry at anything. This is an opportunity for you to look at yourself and decide what you want for yourself. Try to be the happy person on the outside.
    Men dont like bad temper or friction and will avoid it.
    Big mistake is to ask opinions of mutual friends or family. Don't do that because they have their own motives for pushing one way or the other. They are most dangerous people.
    Look at your qualities and make yourself happier for yourself. Take a new hobby , activity, fitness and fill your time. Have a makeover if it makes you feel better.
    Don;t contact him, go quiet and dark (no contact) and if he calls make it brief and explain that you are busy.
    Make yourself mysterious and interesting to yourself. If he doesn't want you, someone else will.
    Make him have to win you back.