My boyfriend just broke up with me?

So my boyfriend just broke up with me and he told me to meet up with him tomorrow so he could explain things more. I told him I didn't really want to meet up because I was still in shock and I knew that if I met up with him then I would just start crying and I dont want to cry. He said "ok uh I don't know just text me when you're ready k?" And I just said "ok." What does he mean "text me when you're ready?" Like even when I do text him what would we talk about? I feel like it would be awkward.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• "text me when you're ready". When men speak, they're pretty straightforward. It means, you're allowed to text him first. In fact, he wants you to. Because you said no to talking to him right now, just text him when you're ready to talk about it. He has stuff he needs to say, and doesn't want to say it over the phone. It's not very appropriate to talk about those types of things over the phone

• Thanks for ba, why did you give me ba though

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Unless Your One Of Those People Who Need "Closure" In A Relationship iStrongly Suggest Not Meeting Up With Him, Just Leave Him Alone, Cut All Contact & Allow Your Feelings To Die Down, Show Him You Are Strong. Dont Becomes Friends With Him Right Now, Its Not Possible, Your High On Emotions Right Now, Do Things To Occupy Your Mind, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

• He mean that you should text him when you have had time to process this and are ready to talk.
    He probably wants to offer you some kind of closure and also explain himself so he doesn't come across like a total jerk just ditching you from nowhere.

What Girls Said 1

• "text when you're ready" ready for what? Oh, so he can break up with you? Oh yes! Sounds wonderful! Unless you need his reasoning, forget him.