How long after your divorce did you start dating again?

It's been 2 years since our last contact. Only a year and a half since the actual divorce. No clue what he's up to. I've moved on and healed and am beginning to feel ready to date.
Only problem is no clue at all where to meet people. I imagine being single for another year.

How's about you, how long after your divorce or separation did you meet someone or start dating? Where'd you meet?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Fix Yourself Up & Go Out, Your Bound To Officially Find Somebody New, Dont Give Up, It's Good You Self-Healed Before Dating, Most People Date While Still Having Feelings For The Last Person, Never Been Divorced But Broke Up Weeks Ago (Not Long iKnow) But It Was Four Years & Ten Month Relationship, Im Not Dating & Im Not Trying To, She Already Has Tho, iAccepted It & Am Moving On...