My boyfriend told me this and hugged me. I am confused with the reaction?

what does it mean when your ex says he had sex with you cause he doesn't want you to go to anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Know that line "Read the fine print". Read what you just wrote, he just wanted to have sex with you because he didn't want you lusting anyone else but him.

0|0
    0|0
    • why would he want to do that. we dated for 4 years. he blocked my calls and then unblocked me. and behaved a little caring and back to his rude behavior ,. he behaved very normal when we met. like he cared for me. i asked him what it was and he told he doesn't want me to go to anyone else , i dont know why. in d past hez been extremely posesive of me.

• First off, it's an abusive relationship. Not a "caring" one make no mistake, being possessive and bipolar towards you're partner isn't by any means "ok." I'd like to just say you should drop being his friend, or anything just because he just wants you for the idea of you and sex. I mean, honestly it's sad but it's the truth.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Wants To Keep You On Side While He Does His Own Thing, He doesn't Want You Moving On To Another Guy, Look, Break Away From That, Dont Allow Him To Keep You On A Leash. Dont Be Dumb In Love Stuck On Your Ex, He Is Playing You, Wake Up & Realize That !!

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to control you and your actions. Wants his cake and eat it too. While he is having axe with other bike.
    Move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He had sex with you cause he was afraid to lose you during the relationship. I don't know why he's telling you know though. Could be guilt or remorseless or hopes that it wins you back. Only he knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted you only for himself and hoped that having sex with you would seal the deal. Take that as you will.

0|0
    0|0
    • but later in the evening he told me he doesn't know why he said that but he meant it and at the same time doesn't want to be in a relationship. and he tells he wil never get married and i gues he said that coz he doesn't want me to be with someone else.

• Right, he just wants to have his cake and eat it too. A sexual relationship without any 'strings' attached and without worrying about you running to someone else.

• Sounds like he'd like to seek a sexual relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • wants his cake and eat it too hun, leave him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes