My boyfriend told me this and hugged me. I am confused with the reaction?

what does it mean when your ex says he had sex with you cause he doesn't want you to go to anyone else?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Know that line "Read the fine print". Read what you just wrote, he just wanted to have sex with you because he didn't want you lusting anyone else but him.

• why would he want to do that. we dated for 4 years. he blocked my calls and then unblocked me. and behaved a little caring and back to his rude behavior ,. he behaved very normal when we met. like he cared for me. i asked him what it was and he told he doesn't want me to go to anyone else , i dont know why. in d past hez been extremely posesive of me.

• First off, it's an abusive relationship. Not a "caring" one make no mistake, being possessive and bipolar towards you're partner isn't by any means "ok." I'd like to just say you should drop being his friend, or anything just because he just wants you for the idea of you and sex. I mean, honestly it's sad but it's the truth.