How can I move on from a break up?

the question explains it all, need suggestions please help

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Take an honest assessment of what you did wrong in the relationship. Then focus on improving yourself in some way. Go do something on your 'bucket list'.

• most guys don't do anything wrong ~ they simply aren't mature family oriented material which we admire and dig into... I haven't met a single guy under age 30 in my whole life who i would say isn't still a boy.

girls want boys to be men, but they never are and very few girls will stay in a relationship with a boy... it won't matter how much he wants it, or wants to change and mature... its all just intolerable and annoying... we love and care for them, but they can turn water to wine far more easy than changing into a man. i think about 20% of the male population are mature and men.. and most of them are way older, like 48 and 53 ... some guys can do all the math by late 30's but they are always married ^__^

I would say your on your own kitstopher.. unless you can buy her back some how, and that never usually lasts long anyway.

anyway the best way to "move on" is to take part in something other than your own life... go help PETA some weekends, or sit and chat with an old man

• yeah, I thought it was real, I always forgive her and give her chances, I really given up such effort and now she just ignored me all the way, I just wasted my time love and effort, I still love her really, but it really hurts so i really need to move on

• Well now you know. One chance. One Opportunity.