What would your ex have to do to get you back (in an ideal world)?

If you and your ex have been apart for lets say 6 months onwards, and they realised they had made a mistake ending your relationship and wanted you back, what would the ideal way of them getting you back (regardless of whether you are in a new relationship etc)? Of course assuming that you still love him/her. Is it possible?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• apologize and make the appropriate changes. Learn from mistakes and make up for the past

• Would the above apply even if you were in a new relationship? Once again, assuming you still loved each other/ had strong feelings for one another.

• I do love him, more than I realised actually. I screwed up and broke his heart. I have apologised, but that was months ago. He has a new gf, for about 3 months now. I just feel I have to tell him how I feel because he has NO idea. I can't bear the thought of looking back on this & regretting my decision. Thanks for your comment!

• ya go for it!!! let him know

people make mistakes, but some people choose to learn from them

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a rough break up with a guy I thought I was supposed to marry... mostly due to his major mess ups. 7 months later he has been wanting to get back with me so bad. I didn't want it but I am starting to miss him and certain traits. I suppose it would depend on why the relationship ended. In my case he was constantly flirting with other girls and when you do that online to me it's cheating. He also didn't have himself financially in a position to be a man in the relationship... I had to much pressure on me. So in this case he would have to have his shit together and start dating and treating me like a queen. If I really decided I wanted him back (not to play games) but I would seriously make him work for it.