It's been a month since my ex broke up with me?

My ex broke up with me in July saying he met another girl. He then said, 'even though the feelings I have for her are not real'. It's been a month. I'm gradually getting over the breakup, although I still think about him often, and the last words he said to me. It's just really confusing. Somedays I still really miss him.
I've been doing the no contact, because it's true, I do need time for myself. But every time I try to get over this break up, he seems to message me or like a photo of me on instagram.
I know I wasn't suppose to reply to his messages, but after a couple days, I did... but blandly...

I'm just confused right now. I don't know what he wants from me. Is there a possibility of getting back with him? or is he just being a nice guy. Every time he does this, it just gives me hope... and I get sad again. I just don't know what to do... or how to move on

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• don't get your hopes up let him put in all the work and do more this time especially after he hurt u the first time dont be the one to get attach first again because u wanna be able to not worry and he should be the one to worry about losing you just keep posting pics doing you having fun and he will miss u and your company but dont put ur life on hold for him and try new things because from the sounds of it u seem like a girl who puts a lot on hold to make everyone else happy now its time to make yourself happy and focus on you u wanna get him attached to u let him do a lot on his part u keep taking fun photos of you having a good time and wait a while like two hours to text him back do the stuff to make him think and worry about what your doing !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Break All Contact & Keep It That Way, Ignore His Likes On Instagram, Move On...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think that he isn't over you.
    It doesn't seem normal what he is doin , he was the one that ended the relationship so he should stop talking to u even liking your photos.
    Anyway Why dont you go to ask him in person?

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point, but he's dating another girl... I don't know if it's appropriate. I'm just scared because the last time I called to meet up, he didn't respond and never replied :(

• U have nothing to loose anymore. try to talk to him in a friendly way , dont be scared :)
      You will never know unless you try

• If you need to be on your own as you say, the questions you're asking are counterproductive. You should either block him from you social profiles, or delete them until you feel 100% over him. I found the latter to be a better solution when going through a particularly tough break up myself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes