It's been a month since my ex broke up with me?

My ex broke up with me in July saying he met another girl. He then said, 'even though the feelings I have for her are not real'. It's been a month. I'm gradually getting over the breakup, although I still think about him often, and the last words he said to me. It's just really confusing. Somedays I still really miss him.
I've been doing the no contact, because it's true, I do need time for myself. But every time I try to get over this break up, he seems to message me or like a photo of me on instagram.
I know I wasn't suppose to reply to his messages, but after a couple days, I did... but blandly...

I'm just confused right now. I don't know what he wants from me. Is there a possibility of getting back with him? or is he just being a nice guy. Every time he does this, it just gives me hope... and I get sad again. I just don't know what to do... or how to move on

31

Most Helpful Girl

• don't get your hopes up let him put in all the work and do more this time especially after he hurt u the first time dont be the one to get attach first again because u wanna be able to not worry and he should be the one to worry about losing you just keep posting pics doing you having fun and he will miss u and your company but dont put ur life on hold for him and try new things because from the sounds of it u seem like a girl who puts a lot on hold to make everyone else happy now its time to make yourself happy and focus on you u wanna get him attached to u let him do a lot on his part u keep taking fun photos of you having a good time and wait a while like two hours to text him back do the stuff to make him think and worry about what your doing !